Bloom Documents

Contact Us

What to bring to your tax appointment

** The following documents may NOT apply to every client. Please bring what is applicable to you! **

Tax Documents EVERY Client Must Provide:

  • Driver’s License
  • Bank Account & Routing Numbers
  • Stimulus Amount Received
  • W-2’s
  • Any 1099’s
  • Unemployment 1099-G
  • Health Insurance Forms (1095-A/B/C)
  • Social Security Income: SSA-1099

New Clients Must ALSO Bring In:

  • Copy of Last Year’s Tax Return
  • Social Security Cards for Self, Spouse, & Dependents
  • Dependent’s Names & DOB

Clients with Dependents Must ALSO Include:

  • Child Care Expenses & Information
  • Dependent’s College Tuition Credit 1098-T
  • Proof of Residency
  • Form 8332
  • Adoption Expense Information

If Homeowner:

  • Property Tax Relief/Credit Stub
  • 1098 Form for Mortgage Interest
  • Receipts for Energy Saving Home Improvements
  • Real Estate or Personal Property Tax Records
  • School Taxes
  • Second Home Mortgage Interest Paid

Other Income to Provide:

  • Unemployment Compensation
  • Dividend Income: Form 1099-DIV
  • Interest Income: Form 1099-INT & 1099-OID
  • Non-employee Compensation: 1099-NEC
  • Miscellaneous Income: 1099-MISC
  • Sales of Stock, Land, etc.: 1099-B
  • 1099-G
  • Gambling Income W-2G
  • Trusts
  • Jury Duty Records
  • Retirement Income: 1099-R/5498SA for HSA contributions/5498 showing IRA contributions
  • Railroad Retirement Income

Other Personal Expenses to Provide:

  • Student Loan Interest
  • Self or Spouse’s Tuition Credit 1098-T and Expenses
  • Estimated Tax Payments Made
  • Medical Expenses for healthcare, doctors, dentists, hospitals, prescriptions, miles traveled for medical purposes
  • Charitable Cash Contributions – [$300 or more can be claimed without itemizing]
  • Fair Market Value of Non-Cash Contributions to Charities
  • IRA Contributions
  • Investment Expenses
  • Moving Expenses for Military Purposes
  • Union & Professional Dues
  • Unreimbursed Expenses Related to Job or Volunteer Work
  • Job Hunting Expenses

Businesses Must ALSO Provide:

  • P&L Report
  • Amount Paid to Preparer for Last Year’s Return
  • K-1 from Partnership, Trust, & S-Corps
  • Farm Income & Expenses
  • Rental Income & Expenses
  • Tax Deductible Miles Traveled for Business Purposes
  • PPP Expenses
  • PPP Proof of Forgiveness
  • Off Highway Fuel Taxes


How do I get started?  

Call Bloom at 607-692-7600 or fill out the contact us form below to schedule your initial meeting. The team will help you get set up. This includes going over everything that you will need to bring to your first appointment and coordinating the appointment location (either in Binghamton,  Whitney Point or virtually based on availability).


S.E.E.D. Planning Group, LLC ("S.E.E.D.") is a Registered Investment Advisor ("RIA"), registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). S.E.E.D. provides financial planning and investment management services for clients in New York and other states across the country. S.E.E.D. will notice, file, and maintain all applicable licenses as required by the various states in which S.E.E.D. conducts business, as applicable. S.E.E.D. renders individualized responses to persons in a particular state only after complying with all regulatory requirements, or pursuant to an applicable state exemption or exclusion.

This web site is intended to provide general information about S.E.E.D. It is not intended to offer investment advice. Information regarding investment products and services are provided solely to read about our investment philosophy, our strategies, and to be able to contact us for further information.

Market data, articles, and other content on this web site are based on generally-available information and are believed to be reliable. S.E.E.D. does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this web site. The information is of a general nature and should not be construed as investment advice.

S.E.E.D. will provide all prospective clients with a copy of our current Form ADV, Part 2A ("Disclosure Brochure") and the Brochure Supplement for each advisory person supporting a particular client. The Disclosure Brochure and Supplement are updated at least annually and are available on the SEC website at: You may also contact S.E.E.D. to request a copy.

If you have any questions regarding Compliance and Regulatory information contact us.