We can help you look at money differently
Planning For Your Future
Planning For Your Retirement
Planning For Your Legacy
Our Promise To You
We believe you should have access to high-quality financial planning regardless of how much money you have. Our goal is to empower you to live your best life and help you achieve your own unique definition of financial success.
We are a fiduciary and we put your best interests first.
Your Personal Wealth Advocate
No commissions or Products
Fee-only Financial Planning
100% Locally Owned
Advice You Can Understand
No Cost To Meet
As your financial planning partner, S.E.E.D. helps to coordinate all your financial planning, investment management, tax planning, and estate planning needs to provide you with the all-encompassing S.E.E.D. Planning Group experience.
Our financial planning costs are fully disclosed, transparent, and easy to understand.
Planning Can Help You
- Determine your goals and objectives as you see your life develop
- Use your values and motivations as a framework for making choices and decisions
- Understand money is only a tool to help you get to where you want to be
Planning Includes Your
- Family and Relationships
- Notions of Personal Fulfillment
- Beliefs and Attitudes
- Health and Well-being
- Lifestyle Realization
- Debt Reduction
- Retirement and Investing
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Culture and Creativity
- Giving and Volunteerism
- Community Enrichment
- Stewardship and Legacy
How do you define wealth? At SEED Planning Group, LLC we don’t believe wealth is the amount of money you have.
Money is simply one tool you use to live your best life.
A Place For You
- Seeking an all-inclusive program that coordinates income, investments, estate, & tax planning for over $1 million in investable assets
- Wanting objective advice with no sales
- In need of development coaching
- Interested in investment stewardship guidance
- Looking for advice from fundraising professionals
- Creating a sustainable future through legacy gift planning
- Investment Stewardship Assessment and Guidance